Here’s what I’m into this week:
1. Exile on Main Street- Greatest. RocknRoll. Album. Ever. Seriously, there is no need to discuss this.
2. So You Think You Can Dance - That’s right, I’m watching this show. Although I despise “reality TV" (and most television shows on pure principle) somehow I got hooked on this show. I think I enjoy the competition aspect more than anything, or that’s what I tell myself. I picked my winner, Benji the swing dancer, the second week of the show and I’m sticking with him. I like his cousin Heidi too. Not only can she dance like crazy, she’s got the whole Jerri Blank thing going for her. She’s no “boozer, a user and a loser” but if you watch the show you’ll know what I mean. While I’m at it, Dmitry cracks me up. I keep expecting him to bust out “My love for you is ticking clock BERSERKER!” Once again, watch the show and I think you’ll agree with me.
3. Uninvited Houseguests – Not my family….this time.
4. Bloggers Archives – For some reason I’ve never delved into other bloggers archives, but ever since Hoyt suggested I read one of his older posts I've been hooked. There’s some really good stuff in the Donutbuzz archives, and if you haven't checked them out before then by all means get to it. I haven’t decided whose archives to plunder next week, but I’ll keep you updated.
5. Halloween in July – It's always Halloween in the Lantern household. Always.
7. Weenie Awards – Stanton has already chosen two winners, but I'm still pulling for the Snack Bar at the Kanawha County Courthouse. Go Snack Bar at the Kanawha County Courthouse, I believe in you!!!